Here’s a snapshot of my personality, quirks and all.
- When the soundtrack of a TV program gets scary, I leave the room.
- I think the best part of going to the gym is leaving.
- When I was a little girl, I used to soak all the family’s toothbrushes in Lestoil.
- I love time alone with my grandchildren so we can play make-believe.
- I play Scrabble by myself and don’t often win.
- I started writing fiction because the truth in my life was not believable.
- I believe debating–especially about politics—is a waste of my good hot air.
- My mouth kicks in before my brain because I have a sentence to compl-inish.
- Some of the funniest lines my characters use, I stole from my husband.
Are you a glutton for punishment? Then read more . . .