Here’s a snapshot of my personality, quirks and all.
- When the soundtrack of a TV program gets scary, I leave the room.
- I’d rather be home with my husband than anywhere else. I hope he agrees.
- I think the best part of going to the gym is leaving.
- When I was a little girl, I used to soak all the family’s toothbrushes in Lestoil.
- I equate shopping on Black Friday with waterboarding.
- I love time alone with my grandchildren so we can play make-believe.
- The only place I’m allowed to sing is in church due to God’s perfect hearing.
- My husband and I don’t keep score in Scrabble. We’re just happy we can spell.
- I started writing fiction because the truth in my life was not believable.
- Gifts from Staples or Home Goods excite me more than jewelry.
- I believe debating–especially about politics—is a waste of my good hot air.
- I treasure the recipes my husband finds online. Someday I might use one.
- My mouth kicks in before my brain because I have a sentence to compl-inish.
- Having guests over is my motivation and reward for housecleaning.
- Some of the funniest lines my characters use, I stole from my husband.
Are you a glutton for punishment? Then read more . . .