I write smart, fun, relatable women’s fiction–currently contemporary. My style has been described in these ways:
- Plots that pull you into the characters’ lives
- A sensitive and deft writer . . . with a powerful relationship with language
- Held my attention from beginning to end
- A little bit of something for everyone: romance, humor, tension, and mystery
- Real characters with real problems
- Gripped me from the opening sentence
- You’ll shed a tear and laugh out loud
Double Header: “A rising sports columnist fears losing the unblemished memories of her late father when she learns she has a brother no one knew existed.”
Double Header was one of the three winners in Jerry Jenkins’ Operation First Novel contest in 2014. It was published December 1, 2015 by Mountainview Books, LLC. It is available at your local bookstore–just ask them to order it for you. It’s also available on Amazon Kindle, Nook, Kobo, iPad, Paperback Amazon and Paperback Barnes & Noble.
Party of One: “Risking her privacy, a widow founds Party of One, a communal table for single diners, where she meets an eclectic mix of colorful characters who cause her to confront her fears, beliefs, and self-assurance.”
Party of One was published by Elk Lake Publishing in 2017.
Manhattan Grace: “A young actress is mentored by a Messianic Rabbi while she helps him pursue a romantic relationship with an opera star. Through a series of misunderstandings, the two become embroiled in a jewel heist.”
Manhattan Grace will be released by Elk Lake Publishing in 2018.
In 1999, I compiled and self-published a series of seven topical booklets entitled The WORD Applied with subtitles including to “Your Maker,” “Your Salvation,” “Your Hope & Healing,” “Your Emotions,” “Your Family,” “Your Workplace,” and “Your Grief.”
Current Writing-Related Memberships:
- ACFW (American Christian Fiction Writers)
- Hudson Fiction Critique Group