My hope is to get to know my readers better at one of these smaller, more personal author events:
- 2017 Saturday, June 17, 3:00 – 6:00 pm: Bonhoeffer’s Café & Espresso, 8 Franklin St., Nashua, NH
- 2017 Thursday, June 22, 2:00 to 5:00: Northside Grille, 323 Derry Rd., Hudson, NH
- 2017 Saturday, June 24, 2-4:30 pm: New England Author Round Table, Perryville Bible Church, 220 Moonstone Beach Rd., S. Kingston, RI 02879
- 2017 TBA Beth’s Bakery & Café, 16 Jarvis St., Sandwich, MA (Beth’s shop is mentioned in my book Double Header.)
If you’re interested in hosting an author event, these types of venues are an ideal fit:
- Book Clubs
- Bookstores (Especially locally owned)
- Cafés & Coffee Houses
- Family Style Restaurants
- Ladies Church Groups
- Private Homes (Invitation-Only)
Most of the public events will be open-house style, and may even take place during the venue’s regular business hours. Hopefully, this format will allow me more time to chat with guests while supporting local business owners.
I’ll have both Party of One and Double Header available for purchase (which of course, I will sign). I’ll offer free gift-wrapping and give away a few fun door prizes. Yes, credit cards are accepted.